When it comes to fruits i like each and every fruit and kids like them too .. so y not prepare a very simple but tasty dessert .. A very popular indian fruit which available in every households ...guess????? yeah its banana ..Banana's provides us so much of energy much more than other fruits ..
The flavours of chocolate and banana blend beautifully to make this mouthwatering dessert. Kids and adults alike will relish this delicious dessert. As this mousse tastes best chilled, make sure to chill it well before serving.
Lets look for the ingredients and method to prepare this simple yet delicious mousse...
1/2 cup mashed banana (approx. 1 1/2 bananas)
1/2 cup (75 grams) chocolate chips or dairy milk
1/2 cup cream
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Place the chocolate in a oven proof pan add 1 tablespoon of cream and set the cook time to 50 sec or cook till the chocolate melt .
- In another bowl, whisk the cream and vanilla essence till soft peaks form. Keep aside.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the mashed banana and mix well till it is cool.
- Slowly fold in the whipped cream, pour into 2 cup cake liner and freezer till they are set (approx 20 mins) .
- After they are set u can remove the liner or serve with the liner.
- Serve garnished with swirls of chocolate syrup on top of it and some sprinklers .
sending tis to sharan's samayalarai- cook.eat.delicious-desserts
sending this to Giveaway@sirisfood
happening @ saras kitchen - dish in 30 min
Happening @ Lemonkurry - innovative recipes 2012 season 1