Baking is my new venture after shifting to U.S .. I just LOVE baking and my hubby love 's having my experiments and judging my recipes. I wanted to bake a banana cake and thought of adding some dry fruits in them ... Thus came an idea of making bundt cake .. Bunt cake are nothing but the usual cake baked in the bundt mould which is ring shaped.. This recipe of banana walnut cake is soft and spongy in texture and really taste delicious if topped with some chocolate sauce on it..
Lets move on to the recipe for- "Banana walnut bundt cake"
Flour 6 tbsp
Baking powder 1/4 tsp
Baking soda 1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
Walnut(chopped )2 tbsp
Sugar 3 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Take the peeled bananas in a bowl and mash it well with hands to make it a paste. Add oil,vanilla ,sugar to it and mix well. Keep a side.
- Sieve flour,baking powder,baking soda in another bowl .
- And after sieving properly make a dent and pour the banana mixture in the dent.
- Fold gently,do not over mix,just mix well so that every thing blends properly and don't beat,with 3/4 th of the walnuts added to it.
- Grease the bundt mould with some fat (butter or oil ) and spoon the batter in it up to 3/4 th of it. It will raise so make sure you leave room for it.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean and top turns golden brown. Check them after 20 mins if they aren't done then allow the cook for some more time.. keep an eye on them after 20 mins..
- I sprinkled some sprinkler and drizzled some chocolate sauce on it for garnish ..
- Enjoy the full soft and spongy banana bundt cake with the walnuts, enjoy !!
You can also make muffin out this cake batter.. Just line the muffin tray and spoon the batter in them..
sending to siris food
sending to gayathri's cook spot
sending to veg junction
Sending to just cooking N baking
sending to Lemon kurry
Sending to Simple and yummy recipes