I used to drink lots of coffee and was addicted to it but i have stopped drinking coffee and gave an end to my addictions as lots of caffeine is not good for are health but i still love the aroma of coffee cannot resist myself in using them in this recipe .. so wanted to use this aromatic ingredient in m cake..
(Adapted from Foodilicious )
1/2 cup All purpose flour
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa pwd
1/2 tbsp coffee pwd
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp yogurt/curds
Vanilla essence few drops
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 banana mashed
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp fine sugar
- Preheat the oven at 180 c .
- Grease a cake tin or round dish.
- Sieve together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Beat curds and sugar together. Till the sugar dissolves.
- Add oil and beat gain.
- Add banana and vanilla essence and mix.
- Add the coffee powder and mix.
- Fold in the all purpose flour mix. If required add milk to adjust the consistency (dropping consistency).
- Pour the cake batter into the greased cake tin . Tap the cake tin so that there are no air bubbles in the batter.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 c for 30 to 40 mins ..until if you prick a toothpick it should come out clean.
- Cool the cake and serve.
You can even use a microwave to bake this cake
To bake in microwave
Top it with vanilla ice cream or chocolate syrup and enjoy !!!
sending to siris food
sending to vegenation
sending to just cooking N baking
sending to gayathri's cookspot
sending to Lemon kurry