Hi friends "come on - Lets cook buddies " is on and am receiving lovely list of entries from our non-blogger friends . Starting my event with a lovely entry of a good friend of mine. She is a very kind hearted and calm person whom i know . Lets see what she has to tell and share with us ..
Hi Aishwarya!! Tell my Reader's about you ?
Hi !! I'm Aishwarya Srinivasan. I did B.tech "Computer Science and Engineering" in SRM University,Chennai. I am a Home maker . I have a 3 yrs old daughter. My hobbies are Playing Volleyball, Surfing Internet, Cooking. Playing with my kid is my recent hobby :).
How did you come cross this event and how do you feel to take part in this event ?
Manjula Bharath is my friend. I used to try her recipes from her Blog "DESI FIESTA". Her recipes are very Innovative and healthy. I saw "come on- lets cook buddies event " in her blog. First i was bit nervous then she encouraged me to join. Now i'm very happy to join in this Event. It is a great opportunity for me to try more new recipes. Thanks Manju for giving me such an wonderful opportunity.
Thats so kind of you :) ..Okay lets move on to the recipe Aishwarya has got to share with us today :)
It is an Easy, Healthy and kids friendly recipe. Banana have lots of vitamins and minerals. Brown Sugar is rich in Calcium, Copper, and Iron. It is best way to introduce brown sugar to kids.
Serving : 2
Bread slices - 4
Brown sugar - 1 tbsp
Cinnamon Powder - 1/4 tsp
Nutmeg Powder - 1/4 tsp
Ghee - 2 tsp
Method of Preparation
- Take a bowl, Mash the banana using spoon or fork.
- Add brown sugar, nutmeg pd, cinnamon pd and mix it well.
- Heat the Tawa and add ghee. Place a bread slice and spread the mixture and place another slice on top.
- Flip it to another side.
- Once it is done, serve hot with soy milk. It makes a perfect breakfast.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of sugar according to your taste.
- You can use any bread for this recipe wheat bread and multi- grain bread are some healthy options.
- Instead of ghee you can use olive oil for toasting to make it fat free.
- You can use powdered jaggery if brown sugar is not available but you have to be quick while making this otherwise it will become watery and even bread shouldn't have tiny hole's the filling will come out and stick to the pan.
Wow healthy recipe .. hope you all liked this :) Blogger's do share about this event to your non-blogger friends and encourage them to take part in this giveaway event :) If any one's mom or wife who is an non blogger wants to take part in this contest you can sent the entries behalf of them.. just you need to mail me on whom behalf you are sending me the entries :)