Another yummy entry by +Aishwarya Srinivasan .. Thank you aishwarya for sharing such lovely recipes we are thoroughly enjoying them :) Lets see what's aishwaraya has got to share with us us today :)
This is also a very easy recipe. It is an Instant Dosa. No need of soaking. Needs to grind to make a batter. Best recipe for making Spongy or crispy dosas.
White Bread - 15 Slices
Semolina (Suji/rawa) - 1/2 cup
Yogurt, whisked - 2 tbsp
Rice flour - 1 tbsp
Ginger, finely chopped - 1 inch
Green chillies - 3 to 4
Curry leaves - 8 to 10
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp + for shallow frying
Water - 1 cup
Method of preparation
- Cut the edges of the bread. Add little water on the bread and make it soft.
- In Mixer or Blender, add suji, yogurt, rice flour, ginger, chilli, curry leaves. Blend it by adding little by little water.
- Add wet bread slices and grind it well. Make it as dosa consistency by adding water in between. Add salt.
- Heat the dosa tawa, apply oil. Pour the dosa batter and spread it in circular shape. Add little oil.
- Flip the dosa to other side once it is done.
- Serve hot with chutney and sambar.
You can also make Uthappam and Masala Dosa using the same batter.