Am with another yummy entry been shared by a friend of a food blogger. Yes again this recipe is shared by shama's another friend Gayathri sriram. Hope we all know shama is a enthusiastic blogger of "shama's Easy to cook recipes" . Thank you shama for sending your friends entry, so kind of you :) Now lets see what Gayathri has to share with us.
Hi gayathri!! welcome here and happy that you are a part of this contest. Tell us something about you?
My name is Gayathri Sriram ,a happy homemaker with two adorable daughters . I bake often for my kids and cooking is my passion .Am here share my recipe of "Eggless cupcakes".
Thank you gayathri.. Lets move on to the recipes gayathri has got for us today :)
2 and 1/2 cups of self raising flour
2 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon baking soda
1/4 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 can condensed milk
1/2 cup warm milk
2 tablespoon vinegar
2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted butter
Method of preparation
- Preheat the oven at 180 c for 10-15 minutes
- Prepare muffin tins either lightly greasing it with cooking spray or line it with paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Incorporate the wet ingredients into dry mix one by one stirring with a whisk simultaneously.Use electric beater if ere is any lumps seen.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4th full which is about 3 tablespoons of batter for each cup.Bake for about 13-15 minutes or until toothpick in the center comes out clean.Mine was done in 15 minutes.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- If you want to decorate the cupcakes allow it it to cool on the rack completely.
- Now you can decorate your cupcakes with icing in whatever shapes you want.
Hope you all like this recipe :) do drop your valuable comments dearies :) Stay tuned for more yummy entries of this event "Come on - Lets cook buddies".