Today am going to share the recipe of our guest in Jagruti's potluck party . I was paired with nayana of Nayana's kitchen and she brought for us an refreshing drink "Ginger Melon Punch" which was very appealing and colorful treat as soon as i saw the recipe want to try them ASAP. Thank you to nayana for helping me out to with the alternative can be done in the same recipe :) . I haven't tried Ginger and melon combo before so i was very curious in tasting those colorful drink and so made it at last. :)
4 cups seedless watermelon cubes, divided
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger
9 (1-inch) seedless watermelon balls
1 cup sparkling lemon water, chilled
ice cubes, optional
- Put 4 cups watermelon in a blender; process until smooth. Strain through a sieve into a pitcher; discard solids.
- Just press the grated ginger on a strainer and take out as much juice as you can.
- Combine Ginger juice , sugar in a bowl; stir with a whisk until sugar dissolves and mix this into the water melon juice.
- Pour 3/4 th glass with the melon juice and top them with watermelon balls then stir in lemon sparkling water just before serving.
- Note : As I don't have any special scope too make the melon balls i used Measuring spoon to make melon balls .
- Serve over cracked or crushed ice, if desired.
Thank you Nayana for this refreshing drink !! Cheers to all the guests who are present for " Jagruti's potluck party "
Sending to Jagruti's potluck party
Sending to virundhu unna vaanga
Sending to @Tangyminds.