Moving on to the second entry of the event . This entry is also sent by Aishwarya .. Hope you all know her now . She is here with another interesting recipe .
Hey aishwarya welcome back..Share some cooking tips that worked for you ?
If you add 1 tsp of sugar to chapathi or poori mixture , it will raise quickly.
Lets see the recipe for this interesting and innovative dish which Aishwarya is sharing with us today..
My daughter likes chapathi very much. But she doesnt eat the side dish. Chapathi made with wheat flour have only Carbohydrates. So i decided to prepare healthy chapathi using health mix powder.
I added ragi flour to differentiate the color from normal chapathi. Adding Sugar to this chapathi, will increase the taste.
Servings: 8 Chapathi's
Multi grain Atta - 10 tbsp ( + 1 tbsp for Dusting while rolling)
Health mix powder - 2 tbsp
Ragi flour - 2 tbsp
Sugar- 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Water as needed
Method of Preparation
- Seive Muti grain atta, health mix powder and ragi flour. Add sugar and salt.
- Add water and make a soft dough. The dough will be very soft than normal chapathi.
- Divide into small balls. Roll it as circular shape or triangular shape.
- Heat the tawa, place the chapathi and cook it both sides. It will raise like poori.
- Serve hot with Creamy vegetable Kurma and Raita.
- You can use the same ingredient and fry it in oil and it make as health mix poori.
- You can also make parathas and stuffed parathas like Aloo paratha and paneer paratha.
wow !!! wasn't that a healthiest chapathi which we would love to make for our family :) What do you think Buddies ? :) Thank you for sharing an healthy and innovative recipe with us Aishwaraya .. Keep Rocking !!