Hey friends am back with another interesting entry for the contest "Come on - Lets cook Buddies" . Again its +Aishwarya Srinivasan whose sharing a an interesting recipe with us. Do your mom or friend want to take part in this contest ? You can send me their entries behalf of them with a brief intro about them and their recipe But don't forget to check out the details and rules to take part in this contest :). Hope every one are enjoying all entries more too come don't miss any recipe as each recipe in different . Thanks to our non- blogger friends to share such yummy and delicious recipes . I thought this is the good way to encourage them and also try their recipes :) It going to be a marathon and i have to rush and publish all the recipes as am getting so many entries :) Lets move on to the recipe aishwarya has got us for today .. Belated B'day wishes to Aishwarya's daughter :)
Wooo Hooo !!!! :):):) Its time to celebrate My Daughter's 3rd Birthday.. Its Party Time. I made this special recipe for her school Birthday Snack. All of her friends loved it very much.
This is the best Ice-cream for Winter.
Mini Icecream Cone - 24
Vanilla Cake Batter - 2 cups
Hot pink Frosting (Dark pink frosting) - 1/2 cup
Sprinkles - Few
Color Crystal Sugar - Few
Kitchen aids Required
Mini Cupcake tray
Method of Preparation
- Pre-heat the Oven to 350 F.
- Take the cupcake tray, Make sure that you wrap it with aluminium foil, I covered them fully. Seal the edges.
- Make a small holes in the foil parallel to the hole in the tray. Carefully insert the cones into it.
- Make the vanilla cake batter and add some sprinkles into it. This makes the cake colorful.
- Using a small spoon, pour the batter inside the cone, till it covers 2/3rd portion. ( approx. 1 tsp)
- Once it is done, tap the tray gently (twice). Batter needs to settle down at the bottom of the cone.
- Bake the cake for 20 minutes. Once it is done, insert a tooth pick into the center. If it comes out clear, the cake is done.
- Cool it and apply little frosting. Add Crystal Sugar Sprinkles on top.
- Cute little Ice-cream Cone Cupcake is ready.
You can use chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for your Son's Birthday Party.
Click here for the details of "Come on - Lets Cook Buddies " event