Hope you all are enjoying the recipes shared by our non blogger friends . Today am here with another interesting idea being shared by +Aishwarya Srinivasan . Without any further ado let move on to the recipe entry sent by aishwaraya for my event "Come on - Lets cook buddies".
Ice-creams are always special to both kids and adults. Here is a new recipe, Ice cream using cupcakes.This recipe is Perfect for Kids Birthday Party. Kids will love it. It is very easy to make.
Ice-cream cone - 1 large
Mini Cupcake - 1
Large cupcake - 1
Hot pink Frosting
Jelly Bean - 10 medium size
Sprinkles or Color Sugar
Method of Preparation
- Take the Icecream cone, fill jelly bean till it reaches 2/3 rd level of cone.
- Apply little frosting, then place the large cupcake and apply little more frosting.
- Place the mini cupcake on top.
- Cover the cupcakes using frosting.
- Sprinkle Some color sugar or shape sprinkles.
- Ice-cream Cone is ready.
Do Let you friends know about this event and encourage them to take part Click here for details
19 days left so Hurry !! and send in your entries :)