Hi everyone .. am here with another interesting entry for my event "Come on - Lets cook buddies" . So happy that blogger's are helping non blogger's by encouraging them to participate in this event. Here we are with one such blogger's friends . As you all will be knowing this blogger very well. Her blog is filled with so many yummy recipes . Its none other than shama of "shama's easy to cook recipe ". Thank you shama for spreading a word about my event :)
Today we are here with an entry which shama has sent behalf of her friend monica :) thank you so much shama and monica :) Lets move on to Monica and see what she has got to share with us today ...
Hey Monica !! Welcome to my space :) share with us some interesting things about you dear?
Hi am Rathina grace monica a former professor of EEE . I am newly married and happy home maker trying to experiment and excel in cooking .
I am so happy to share this yummy halwa , prepared for her first b'day after marriage.Hubby totally enjoyed the flavor of halwa. I am very happy to be a guest on manju's blog "Desi fiesta".
200 gms sweetened condensed milk
200 gms milk powder
100 gms plain paneer
sugar to taste
cardamom 4 or 5
saffron bit to taste
ghee 2 tbsp
cashew to garnish
Method of preparation
- On a hot non stick pan add ghee. After ghee melts completely add condensed milk and stir well.
- When ghee and milk get blended add milk powder. stir continuously such that no lumps are formed.
- Add paneer, and saffron milk stir continuously till it becomes thick and forms as a dough.
- Remove from stove and allow to cool in a bowl till its handy to make shapes.
- After complete cooling add sugar to taste and make shapes.
Hope all enjoyed this recipe :) do drop your valuable comments and encourage the non- bloggers dearies :)