Hope all are enjoying the event entries :).. Next delicious entry by +Aishwarya Srinivasan :) Non-blogger's to take part in this giveaway event click here and check the details . I and family are enjoying these yummy recipes :) .. An lovely surprise giveaway is in search of a yummy and delicious recipe .. . Tell your friends not to miss this chance to showcase their culinary art and have fun taking part in this event :) .
My Mom used to make this recipe also. It is a Bajji recipe but it looks like onion rings. It will be crispy outside and if u eat, it melts in your mouth. You could not find the taste of snack guard.
Snack guard - 1 medium
Besan - 5 tbsp
Rice Flour - 1 1/2 tbsp
Baking Soda - 1/8 tsp
Salt - to taste
Red chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Water as needed.
Oil for deep frying
Method of preparation
- Wash the Snack gourd, cut it into two halves and remove the seeds.
- Cut the snake guard into small thin 1/2 inch circular rings.
- Sieve besan, rice flour, baking soda, salt, chilli pd.
- Make this batter as idli batter consistency.
- Dip the rings into the batter and deep fry in oil.
- Strain the oil and place it in tissue paper.
- Serve hot for snacks.
You can also make bajji using Chinese Okra (Peerkangai) .