Gazpacho's are chilled soup , originated in the southern Spanish region. Gazpacho is mostly consumed during the summer months, due to its refreshing qualities and cold serving temperature. I tried this gazpacho with watermelon and it tasted really refreshing . The heat in it when chilled gives a refreshing taste to this drink .This a simple chilled soup . Gazpacho's are generally tomato based but i have tried this with watermelon to make it more refreshing :).
3 1/2 cups seedless watermelon, diced divided
1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
1/2 cup red bell pepper, seeded, diced
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper,seeded, diced
1 small jalapeno chille, seeded, minced
1/2 cup red onion, diced
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint leaves
1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
salt to taste
- Puree ,watermelon in blender until smooth.
- Add remaining 8 ingredients, Blend in the blender to combine.
- Now after all the ingredients combine well you can strain the puree.
- Cover gazpacho and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour .
- This chilled soup is perfect when for a sunny day at work .
Sending to Athidhyam
Sending to my culinary trail room
Sending to sizzling taste buds