I wanted to try the restuarent style butter panner from long time and here i am which the rich and delicious restuarent version of butter paneer . Thanks to meenu anuty for this delicious recipe :). To see her version Click here. So lets see the recipe for this delicious restuarent style butter paneer :)
1 cup paneer
1 cup tomato puree
1/4 cup almonds ( you can use cashews instead)
1 tsp jeera
1 inch cinnamon stick
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 green chillies
1/2 tsp Red chilli pd
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp kasuri methi
3-4 tbsp butter 1tbsp
red chilli powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp cheese grated
- In a mixer add roughly chopped onions, chopped green chillies, almonds,jeera, ginger garlic paste. Grind all this to smooth paste adding water if necessary.
- It should have paste like consistency. In a pan heat butter with oil. Add cloves , cinnamon and saute it for a minute. Add the paste and saute it till it leaves oil in the corners.
- Add the dry masala and add the tomato puree to it.Stir and adjust the consistency. Let it come to boil for few mins. In the mean time chop the paneer into cubes.
- Add paneer pieces and gently fold in taking care not to break paneer pieces cook till the panner becomes nice and soft .
- Add kasuri methi and switch off the gas. While serving add grated cheese on top and if you want you can garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti poori or naan .
You can even you fresh tomatoes . Saute onion and tomatoes separately and then grind with the ingredients to which have been mentioned to be ground.
Sending to Homely Food