Hi friends !! Here i am with another entry for my event " Come On - Lets Cook Buddies" . This entry is again shared by +Aishwarya Srinivasan . She has got an healthy and delicious corn patties recipe to share with us today. Lets Quickly move on to today's recipe ... She has also got a very useful cooking tip to share with us today .. so without further ado Over to +Aishwarya Srinivasan ....
Fermenting in cold weather is slow, so it is advisable to use an insulated box to help fermentation. An electric lamp kept inside the box can help fasten fermentation. Covering the vessel of batter of curds with a blanket also helps.
Our family is the biggest fan of Subway "Veggie Pattie". Today I tried Corn Patties , which are very healthy and easier than Veggie Patties.It is good for kids too..
Corn ( Fresh/Frozen) - 2 cups
All purpose Flour - 1 tbsp.
Cilantro - 1/2 bunch
Cumin Seeds - 1tsp
Chenna Dhalia/ Pottukadalai - 1/2 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Green Chilli - 2
Garam masala powder - 1/4 tsp
Method of Preparation
- In a blender, add green chilli, cumin seeds, cilantro, chenna dahlia, ginger garlic paste, garam masala. Make it into a coarse powder.
- Add corn and 1 tbsp. of water and grind it into coarse paste.
- Add flour and make it as a small balls. (Flour acts as a binding agent here). press the balls and make it as a small circle
- Heat a non stick pan, Shallow fry the patties.
- Corn patties are ready.
- Deep fry the patties and make it as Corn pakodas.
- Make the patties in big rectangle shape and keep it inside the bread with veggies and enjoy Subway patties in home:)
That was a very quick and healthy patties isn't it ?! Thank you for sharing such and delicious patties here +Aishwarya Srinivasan .. Stayed tuned for more such delicious entries which i have received for my event " Come On - Lets Cook Buddies"