Hi friends!! Here i am again with another healthy and delicious entry for my event " Come On - Lets Cook Buddies" been shared by +Aishwarya Srinivasan . This is going to be an very different and delicious recipe by +Aishwarya Srinivasan :). Lets see the recipe for this different and delicious looking Uthappam :) ....
Aishwarya will be sharing a very useful tip first and then we will see the recipe of "Flaxy Soybean Uthappam"
Over to +Aishwarya Srinivasan
If ladoos become dry , mash and mix them with milk and make small balls again to get the original taste.
Soybean with flax seed is very soft and yummy recipe. It is very healthy and easy to make . No need to ferment the batter. Use Non Stick Tawa for Making this uthappam and make it in low flame.
Soybean - 3/4 cup
Flax Seed - 2 tbsp.
Ginger - 1/2 inch
Green Chilli - 2
Salt - to taste
Rice flour - 3 tbsp
Method of Preparation
- Soak Soybean and flax seed together for 10 hours.
- Grind it along with ginger, chilli, salt into a fine paste by adding water.
- Batter consistency should be thick.
- Add rice flour and mix well.
- Heat the non stick tawa, add little oil, pour the batter and do not spread the batter.
- Add little oil on top. Flip it to other side .
- Once it is cooked well , Serve hot with Chutney and Sambar.
That was really a very different and healthy variety of uthappam right ?! Thank you +Aishwarya Srinivasan for sharing this delicious variety of uthapam . Stay tuned for more such yummy recipe dearies :)