Hey friends am here with another healthy entry for my event - "Come on- Lets Cook Buddies" by +Aishwarya Srinivasan . She has shared such an innovative dishes till now :) Here is another innovative recipe being shared by her which is adapted from my Ragi cake to which she has given her own innovative idea of using Sathu mavu/ Health mix instead of Ragi :). This sounds really interesting isn't it . Now lets quickly see the recipe of this interesting cake . Over to aishwarya :)
Health Mix Fruit Cake is the Healthiest recipe and Yummy too. Most of the kids loves Cake. In this cake, I used Health Mix ,Ragi and Soy Milk to give sufficient nutrition to kids.
1 cup All purpose flour
1/2 cup Nutrifirst Health Mix powder (I added 2 tbsp of ragi flour then filled the cup with Health mix)
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp Baking pd
3/4 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Cinnamon pd
1/2 cup soy milk
3 tsp oil
vanilla extract 1/4 tsp
Cherries and raisin 10
tutti frutti 1/4 cup
Method of Preparation
- Sift the all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder ,Health mix powder and cinnamon in a large vessel.
- Take another vessel and add Bananas, oil,and sugar in it, beat the liquid mixture till the sugar is dissolved.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F for about 10 minutes. Grease a round cake tin with oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and also add the soy milk little by little. Then add the dry fruits to that. mix it slowly.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased cake tin and bake for 30 minutes or till the cake is done.
- Check the cake by inserting a toothpick in it, if it comes out clean the cake is fully baked.
- Apply frosting and Enjoy the cake.
You can also make it as cupcakes and Ice-cream Cone Cake.
That was a healthy cake isn't ?! stay tuned for more such healthy recipes from our non-blogger buddies :)