Here i am with another delicious snack by +Sneha Jain for my event " Come On - Lets Cook Buddies " :) This is an delicious and healthy snack which sneha is sharing with us today . Thank you sneha for this delicious and different recipe . Lets MOve on to the recipe without any further ado :)
Over to +Sneha Jain
Hungry between meals…? Lazy in this scorching heat to cook something for a snack..? People on diet, bored of JUST salads..? Heres a healthy quick snack which doesn’t fry you in kitchen for long time. Salad veggies are cool, crunchy, and fun to eat (lots of textures, colors, and flavors). Most people enjoy eating salads--even kids! Best part is you can customize them according to your taste & availability …
Ingredients: ( Makes 4 )
4 rice flour papads (khichia)
½ cup finely chopped tomatoes
½ cup finely chopped cucumber
½ cup finely chopped bell peppers
½ cup finely chopped spring onion leaves & coriander leaves
2 finely chopped green chillies
2 tspn lemon juice
1 tspn chilly powder
1 tspn coriander powder
½ tspn chat masala
Salt & pepper to taste
Method of preparation
- Roast the papads on a medium flame and keep aside.
- Apply ghee on it & sprinkle little chilly powder & coriander powder (one pinch on each papad) & store in a air tight container.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, spring onion leaves & coriander leaves & green chillies. Add lemon juice, remaining chilly & coriander powder & chat masala.
- Now add salt & pepper according to your taste. The mixture is now ready.
- Arrange a papad on a serving plate, sprinkle 2-3 tbspn of mixture & serve immediately.
- Repeat for other papads.
- If you have pudina chutney ready, you can apply that for a fresh flavor after applying ghee & can omit chilly / coriander powder on papads.
- Can omit or add any veggie of your choice like sweet corn, sprouted moong etc
- Can also try on Urad papads. Since they are very thin & quickly go soggy , I used kichiya.
Wow that was very quick and delicious snack isn't it ?! Hope you all enjoyed this recipe. Do drop you valuable comments dearies :)