Here i am with another healthy and yummy recipe which was sent to me by my dear +Sneha Jain for my event "Come On- Let's Cook Buddies" hope you remember her .Even thou the event has ended for the participants I have to post their plenty of recipes and am trying them ASAP so that i can announce the results ASAP . Now coming to today's participant she was my senior at school as i already said and a lovely person too :) . I should thank her a lot for being so patient in sending me all her delicious and healthy recipes in her busy schedule of work :) . She is with us again to share an delicious and healthy recipe soup today :). So lets move on and see the recipe which +Sneha Jain is sharing with us all today :)
Over to +Sneha Jain
Soup is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm (but may be cool or cold). Best in winter & after heavy meal ( good source for digestion). Easy & healthy ! We shall make soup in 4 simple & easy way & in very less time..Try this No Onion No Garlic quick soup cool days …
2 cups tomatoes (roughly chopped)
1 cup bottle gourd (roughly chopped)
Few spring onion leaves
Few coriander leaves
3 cups water
1 green chilly (chopped)
Masala/ Spices (For Seasoning )
2 pinch cloves powder
1 pinch cinnamon
1 pinch turmeric powder
1 pinch chilly powder
Few drops lemon juice
Method of preparation
- Pressure cook tomatoes, bottle gourd , spring onion leaves , coriander leaves, green chilly with water to 4 whistles (approx 15 mins)
- Allow it to cool & blend in a mixer or blender nicely, till smooth.
- Now strain the mixture through a strainer, you can skip this step also
- In a vessel add butter, pour in the mixture add the items under “masala/ spices” list, bring to a boil
- Spicy & healthy soup is ready. Serve hot.
- Can serve with fried bread cubes.
That was a super quick recipe wasn't it ?! :). Stay tuned for more such yummy and delicious recipes being shared by our Non-blogger friends for my event " Come on - Lets Cook Buddies " . Thank you to all my readers and friends for all those encouraging comments you have been dropping in my Space :)