Hi friends !! Am here again with an delicious entry being shared by +Aishwarya Srinivasan . This event is really becoming tough for the judges to select the a winner. Good thing is am not among the judgement part :P As my H is going to help me by selecting the "yummiest recipe" . He is a great critic so am going to leave all the judgement part on him and 5 of our most popular Bloggers :) But there is a long way to go for the results as i have to complete posting all recipes and am trying all the recipe simultaneously :) and then will come the grand round up and then announce the results . So participants plz stay patient and keep supporting :) Now lets move to today's recipe . This is another healthy and delicious recipe which +Aishwarya Srinivasan is sharing with us today. As always she is going start with a cooking tip , without further ado lets move on to today's recipe.
Over to +Aishwarya Srinivasan
After peeling onions cut in half and soak in water for about 10 minutes before cutting to avoid crying.
Ragi Banana Brownie is a delicious and Completely Healthy Fat Free Recipe. I made this for My Daughter's Birthday Snacks for her Morning School. Kids loved it. Her Teacher tasted it and said " It is just Perfect :) ".
1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1/2 cup Ragi / Finger Millet flour
2 cups Sugar
3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk or almond milk
1/4 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
Few Fennel seed Candy/ Sprinkles
Method of Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Cover baking dish with foil and grease it and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ragi flour, all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until well mixed.
- In another small mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, soy milk, canola oil and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan , Sprinkle Some fennel seed candy/Sprinkles and bake for 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center emerges clean.
- Allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares.
- Serve them with Ice Cream on top.
Can add chopped walnuts, raisin or chocolate chip to this mixture.