Hi friends !! Here i am with another yummy and healthy side or curry from "Homely Food ". Thanks to meenu anuty for give us a nice chance to try her recipes we are loving all her recipes . Today am going to share a healthy curry using sprouts and potato.Click here for +Meena B anuty's recipe. Lets move on to this delicious recipe :) Love this curry a lot even my mom make this curry :)
1 cup sprouted moong ( How to sprout Moong dal ?? Click here)
2 boiled potatoes
1 Tomato medium sized Chopped
1 Medium sized onion chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp haldi powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin pd
1 tsp amchur powder
1 green chilli finely chopped
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp jeera
a pinch of hing
coriander leaves to garnish
- Boil moong sprouts till tender and not over done , keep aside. Peel and dice the boiled potatoes.
- In a pan, heat oil, add hing, mustard and jeera. Let them splutter and add green chilli.
- Add onions and saute till they appear transparent . Add ginger garlic paste and saute it for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook them till they nice and soft .
- Add all spices - red chilli pd, turmeric pd, cumin pd,coriander pd, amchur and atlast add salt and finally add the sprouts and potato. Stir gently with out breaking the potatoes so that all the spices are well combined with sprouts and potatoes.
- Serve hot with some poori's and garnish them with coriander leaves.
This was so delicious with bajari ki poori . Thank you meenu anuty for this delicious recipe :)
Sending to Homely Food
Sending to virundhu unna vaanga
Sending to Foodilicious