Hi everyone :)!! Today am here with an delicious pasta recipe being shared by a very gud buddy of mine from school :)...We friends call her Poo her name is +poo magal :) Thanks to poomagal for sharing this delicious recipe :).. Poo is an very modest and very kind hearted person and glad to find her as a friend and we are still in touch :) :). Thank you poo for this delicious and innovative pasta recipe :)
Over to +poo magal
Hi !! Here is an simple and delicious recipe to make this yummy pasta . Smoking eggplant gives this pasta an lovely flavor and increases the taste of this delicious pasta :) . This is a flavorful pasta recipe .
Pudhina - 1/2 cup
Cheese cube - 2
Garlic gloves - 5
Egg plant - 5 of medium size
Olive oil- 2 to 3 tsp
Onions - 1 medium size- chop them finely
Pasta- 1 1/2 cups
Water -4 cups
- In low flame grill the egg plant till its colour changes.Let them to cool. Peel the skin and cut them into cubes.
- In a mixer, blend egg palnt cubes, cheese cubes, garlic gloves and pudhina till smooth.
- In large vessel boil water and add 3 tsp of salt. Add pasta. Don't over cook them. Drain the pasta when it turns into opaque cream color.
- Mean while in a pan, add oil.Saute the onions and add the paste. Add water if sauce is thick. Add pepper and salt as per your taste.When raw smell goes away add the pasta.
- Turn off the heat.Mix well .Now ready its to serve.