Hi friends !! Here i am with another delicious and yummy recipe being shared by +Sneha Jain for my event "Come On- Lets Cook Buddies"
The world is going pasta's & pizzas now ! Pasta is a type of noodle and is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. It comes in a number of shapes and varieties. Here we are going to make Italian pasta with NO Ginger NO Garlic & without underground vegetables !
2 cups Pasta
4 cups Water for boiling pasta
1 tsp oil & salt to taste (while boiling pasta)
½ cup chopped green beans
½ cup chopped bell pepper
½ cup chopped cabbage
Few spring onion leaves chopped
2 tbsp chilly sauce
1 tsp soya sauce
1 tbsp all in one sauce (optional)
1 tsp pepper powder
Red chilly flakes (adjust to taste)
Salt (adjust to taste)
1 pinch ajinomoto
1 pinch dry ginger powder
2 tbspn Oil
Method Of Preparation
- Boil the water to one boil & then add pasta, oil & salt. Boil the pasta until completely cooked & drain the water. Allow the pasta to cool.
- In a frying pan, heat oil & sauté beans for 2 mins, now add bell peppers, cabbage & fry again for 2 mins.
- Now add chilly sauce, soya sauce , all in one sauce, pepper powder, ajinomoto, dry ginger powder and mix well for about a min.
- Add the pasta & mix carefully. Top it with chopped spring onion leaves & red chilly flakes .
- Serve Hot with Manchurian and enjoy !! .