Here i am with another yummy and delicious recipe being shared by +Sneha Jain for my event " Come on - Lets cook buddies". Lets move on to the delicious recipe without further ado :)
Manchurian being a Chinese appetizer, we gonna follow our blog name & give it a desi turn.
2 Cups Cabbage (chopped finely)
2 Chopped Green Chilies
1 Cup Chopped Spring Onion leaves
4 tbsp Maida
2 tbsp Corn Starch or Flour
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
1 tsp Pepper Powder
1 tspn dry ginger powder
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1 Large size Tomato
1 Medium sized Green Bell Pepper
2 Green Chillies
1 tspn Garam masala
1 tsp Oil
½ tspn Chilly powder
Salt to taste
½ cup water
Method of Preparation
- Mix all the ingredients under Manchurian Indiyana (except oil) & make small lemon sized balls. Adjust spice & salt.
- Deep fry these balls & keep aside.
- For gravy, roast tomato & bell pepper directly on a slow flame till its cooked well for about 7-8 mins by turning them regularly so that al sides are cooked & becomes little mushy so that the skin can be peeled easily. (like we do bharta)
- Peel the skin & blend in mixer with green chillies to a fine paste.
- In a vessel heat oil & add the paste. Cook for a min & add water. Cook again for about 5 mins & add Garam masala, chilly powder, salt & cook for about 2 mins. Adjust the thickness of the gravy to your choice (may be can add more water)
- Add in the fried Manchurian balls, sprinkle spring onion leaves on top & serve hot.