Mangoes are my all time favorite and i relish mango in any form :) may it be a dessert , juice or as is :) .. Today am here with a delicious an a yummy way to make a simple pulpy mango juice .. This juice i made for +Divya Pramil 's Bday from her blog Click here and i enjoyed this thoroughly :) Thanks for sharing this refreshing and delicious juice divya :)... Now Lets Move on to this delicious and a simple way of making a pulpy mango juice..
Ripe Mangoes - 2 no's
Sugar - 6 tsp
Lemon - 1 no
Chilled water - 1 2/3 cup
Some chopped mangoes
- Peel the skin from a mango and chop into smaller cubes. Discard the seed.
- Then add sugar into a saucepan and pour water until the sugar gets immersed. Place on flame and stir well until it gets dissolved. Remove from flame, strain to remove dirt and set aside.
- Now add the mango pieces into a blender or juicer and blend well until smooth.
- Now pour the chilled water and sugar water and blend again. Squeeze in the lemon juice in mango pulp and mix well.
- Strain using a strainer if its too fibrous.
- Pour into serving glasses, garnish with chopped mango , mint leaves and serve!!
- If your mango is sweet enough then reduce the amount of sugar.
- Add water little by little, never add all the water at once, sometimes the flavor will get lost and become watery, it depends on each mango variety.
Sending to Guru's cooking