Strawberries are perfect and can combined with any other fruit to make a delicious and a filling smoothie :).Smoothies can be a filling breakfast and can be made easy in minutes . Strawberries and pomegranate are both delicious fruits which when combined make a delicious smoothie too . They both give nice pink colour to the drink . As you all may be knowing +Divya Pramil favorite colour is pink so made this delicious drink her b'day from her blog click here :) This tasted really delicious thanks for lovely recipe divya :). Here is the pink smoothie of the pink lover +Divya Pramil :)
Strawberry - 5-6 nos Pomegranate kernels - From 1 fruit
Chilled Milk - 1 cup
Sugar/honey - As per taste (optional)
- Remove the green stalk from strawberries wash well and chop strawberries into smaller pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend well then strain using a strainer.
- Serve chilled!!
- You can adjust the amount of milk added according to the consistency you want.
- Use chilled milk or milk at room temperature as the strawberry will curdle the milk if hot.
- I did add honey to this smoothie to make it more nutritional but just a drop or two as the smoothie by itself was sweet .
Thanks +Divya Pramil for this delicious drink :) :) Cheers :)