Made these delicious and healthy cupcakes for +Priya Suresh aks virtual b'day party from her Ragi chocolate muffins which converted to eggless and made these delicious and moist cupcakes. Thanks to priya aks for sharing such healthy and delicious recipes. When i was searching for recipes which i can make for her b'day these muffins captured my eyes and i wanted to try them so i made them eggless and my h loved this healthy version :) Lets Move on to the recipe.
3/4 cup Ragi flour
1/4 cup All purpose flour
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
1/4 cup Butter
2 tbsp Oil
1/2 cup Milk ( adjust this more or less according to consitency needed)
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 cup Condensed milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, grease the muffin pan with butter or line with paper liners.
- Sieve together the ragi flour,all purpose flour,cocoa powder,baking powder,baking soda and salt and keep aside.
- Beat together condensed milk ,butter and oil, add the milk and beat well.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and form a semi liquid consistency of batter.
- Line a muffin pan and fill the muffin/ cupcake pan with the batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool the completely on a wire rack and then frost the with any frosting would like butter cream would be great.
- If you feel the batter is too very thick you can add more milk till you acquire the consistency you want.
- You can also make these with sugar but the texture is better if you use condensed milk.
Thanks to priya aks for sharing this delicious muffins and eggless version was a great hit in my home :)
Sending to Daily swad sugandh