Mayonnaise is a thick, creamy sauce often used as a condiment. It may range in texture from that of light cream to thick.
I love veg mayo and always make sure that i have veg mayo in burgers and sandwich when having them in stores . I was badly carving for mayo spread on burger's today so instead of trying with dairy product i thought of using the tofu's. This is one vegan way of making mayo which is super smooth, light and delicious you will hardly find that they are not made of egg or dairy product . So very simple and quick to make mayo which serves an great dressing to your salads. N more important thing is very healthy one..Lets move on to this delicious and quick mayo recipe..
Soft Tofu - 200 gm
Garlic- 1 clove (optional)
Salt - to taste
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
Pepper pd- to taste
Chili flakes - 1/4 tsp
Mustard Pd - 1/4 tsp
olive oil / vegetable oil - 1tbsp
Dried Parsley (optional) - 1- 2 pinch
- In a blender start by putting the oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper pd ,
- mustard pd and then chursh the tofu using hand and add it in the blender.
- Blend these till well combined and they are smooth.
- Now top them with chilli flakes, If you want to add more flavor to this delicious mayo add some dried parsley to this they taste yumm
- Serve this as an dressing to any salad or just have them with some crunchy carrot or any crunchy veggie of your choice.
- You can also use the normal tofu but while blending you might have to sprinkle some water to make them nice and smooth
- Some don't eat garlic so you can skip it if you don't like the garlic flavor.
- You can chill them and use them within one week.
Sending To Cutchi kitchen
Sending To Cooks joy