Its still so so hot here we all love to enjoy some chilled foods to beat the heat right .. Here i am with an delicious and chill Popsicle. This was my daughter and h's fav and i made these long back for my anniversary but didn't post it . Today for vegan Thursday i wanted to share this delicious and yummy cool Popsicle.Plus, by adding in pieces of whole fruit, these healthy treats become quite beautiful and irresistible! Lets move to the delicious recipe of making these Popsicle !!
2 1/2 cups deseeded watermelon
2- 3 tbsp sugar (adjust to your taste)
2 tbsp rose syrup (roofazha)
1 tsp lemon juice ( fresh juice squeezed for halved lemon)
Fruits of you choice to add in the popsicle I used Kiwi slice.
Popsicle sticks or moulds
- Simply blend the watermelon,sugar, lemon juice and rose syrup in a blender and pour the mixture into Popsicle trays/ moulds.
- Add the kiwi slice and slide them to the end of the mould.
- Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until the pop is frozen solid.
- Defrost for about 5 minutes before trying to remove the Popsicle from the tray
- You can also try running the tray (upside-down) under warm water to melt the outsides and loosen them up, making them easy to remove.
You can also add other whole fruits to this popsicle like chopped mangoes, blue berries etc