Today's Letter is L and i made a quick and yummy all time fav roasted Broccoli with a tangy twist . Roasting Broccoli turns it quite addictive and this a crowd-pleaser can be prepared in no time. Broccoli is an veggie which is highly nutritious and only for this reason i pick them every time i go for grocery shopping. They might turn a bland dish so tasty and colorful . So my pick for letter L is Lemony roasted Broccoli for Blogging marathon under baking theme.
I love Roasted broccoli as snack and also as a salad they are delicious and makes me carve for, Any time i feel like having snack i make use of the broccoli florets in my fridge to roast and have them. So lets move on to the delicious and quick recipe for today with a tangy twist.
1 small head broccoli, separated into florets
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced/chopped
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and garlic.
- Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet/tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Tangy roasted Broccoli is ready to serve.
Logo courtesy : Preeti
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 32 <!-- end InLinkz script ?