Hot chocolate fudge sauce is an yummy chocolate sauce usually topped on a chilled ice cream or a frosted cake :) They even are yummy if you lick them as is. This fudge sauce is very smooth , fudgy, and perfect to drizzle on top of vanilla ice cream when it is lukewarm . When it cools down and sets it is super fudgy delight to enjoy them as is . This is something i love alot in a sunny day with a cup of vanilla ice cream and lots of fudge sauce topped with a cherry on top and wafer straw biscuit to sip all the melting icecream But though cold winds have started breezing here I enjoyed this delicious chilled and sinful Hot chocolate fudge sauce sundae a lot :)
This chocolate fudge sauce is so simple to make with very few ingredient , thanks to preeti of simply tadka for suggesting this delicious International dessert for the second day of Sweet fantasy club this month :) . This was an delicious attempt and i followed the recipe which contained brown sugar making it more yummier :) Lets move to the recipe...
Recipe source : Chewoutloud
1/4 cup +2 tbsp Milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
6 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
small pinch salt
Vanilla ice cream - some scoops
Nuts chopped (optional)
To make Hot chocolate fudge sauce
- Combine all ingredients in heavy bottomed saucepan set over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Once it reaches a boil, immediately reduce to lower the flame.
- Stir it for 5 more minutes and turn off the flame
- Let it cool to warm or lukewarm before serving.
- Top the scoop vanilla ice cream in an bowl or glass .
- Drizzle some lukewarm hot chocolate fudge sauce.
- Garnish with some wafers and cherries.
- Store them in sealed container in a fridge.
- You can use the fudge sauce on any flavored ice cream.
- You can even drizzle on the frosted cake .