Today am sharing a very delicious and a healthy kheer which will made you family amaze ,as it contains a veggie in it . This our very old kheer with a twist by adding carrot and paneer to it makes it more interesting and they tastes delightful that your kiddo will definitely taste and enjoy . I found this yet another way to sneak veggies in kids diet who love to have sweets . Addition of carrot puree gives a nice color and at the same time makes it very healthy for kids mainly. To add more taste and make it more delicious paneer does the rest of the work .
This kheer is rich and healthy with all interesting elements mixed up in the same dish. This serves as a very innovative and interesting for your party and your guest will sure be amazed . The natural color of carrot gives this kheer a very very attractive look . The only thing is this kheer taste yummy only when it is nicely chilled :) . Lets move to this interesting kheer . For this week BM theme " Desserts with veggies " I made this yummy carrot and paneer kheer .Click here for Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#34.
Carrot - 2 No long
Milk - 2 cups
Condensed Milk - 1/2 tin
Paneer ( Grated) - 1/2 cup
Nuts ( alomond and pistachios) - few for garnish
- Boil the carrots with ample amount water then strain and blend them into smooth puree with 1/4 cup milk or as needed.
- In a sauce pan boil the remaining milk then simmer the flame add the grated paneer, carrot puree and cook them for while in low flame .
- Add condensed milk and boil them till the milk become a bit thick.
- Stir constantly else the milk can burn in the bottom .
- After the paneer is nice a soft and the milk is a bit thick switch off the flame.
- Let the kheer cool completely before serving. This kheer tastes gud only when it is had chilled.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and serve chilled
- Adjust the condensed milk quantity as sweet or not so sweet you need .
- This kheer tastes yummy only when served chilled.