Who would not love cooking without fire , Especially when it is an delicious dessert. This month My partner in potluck is Ramya of Lemon Kurry and she bought a wonderful No bake brownie which I had to make . They were simply delicious and yummy , we enjoyed this quick to make and delightful dessert . Thanks to ramya for brings this yummy dessert to the party .These quick to make brownies would sure attract your kids and they are a really quick to make and serve,a must try for chocolate lovers .
I have already tried No bake cheerio cookies and this time I have a no bake brownie which was a super hit one and my H loved it. Thank you ramya for this amazing recipe. I just followed her recipe didn't have drinking chocolate so just used the melted chocolate chips as substitute . Let move to the recipe..
Marie Biscuits/ Digestive Biscuits - 20 No
Cocoa Pd - 3 Tbsp
Melted chocolate chips - 2 tbsp ( I melted the chocolate chips in Microwave) or You can also use 2 tbsp of drinking chocolate
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Almonds/ Pistachios/cashews - 3 - 4 No ( chopped)
Milk - 2-3 tsp ( If needed)
- In a bowl add melted chocolate/ Drinking chocolate, cocoa pd and Mix them well.
- Put the marie biscuits in a ziplock close it and roll the biscuits using rolling pin till they are finely powdered.
- Add the biscuit pd to the chocolate and cocoa mixture and Mix well.
- Add condensed milk and mix them well.
- If you feel the brownie batter is much drier then you might add milk if needed and make it a moist.
- Line a square shaped pan with parchment paperand spread this biscuit mixture evenly smooth the top with a greased spoon.
- Refrigerate them till set it might take 20- 30 mins.
- After they are set cut them in to squares and enjoy .