I love street foods a lot and while browsing through for street food around the world I found this yummy recipe and made them right away . I love slushy drinks and this is one yummy and very appealing street food drink of Philippines . Iskrambol is Filipino means Ice scramble which is a very traditional street food drink , a very slushy with mildly flavored milk with few drops of pink color added. To make it more creative the street vendors over there topped them with marshmallows, chocolate syrup , Milk pd , but traditionally it was served plain .
Iskrambol is the a very refreshing and delicious frosty and slushy dessert of Filipino . This is the perfect way to cool down yourself on hot summers. This is one yummy delight which we loved a lot and glad I tried them in my kitchen. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#37.
Recipe Source : Here
1 /2 Tin or 1/2 cup Condensed milk
1 cups water ( adjust it according to how sweet to want them )
Few drops of banana essence or vanilla essence
Pink color few drops
Ice cubes 15- 20
- In a blender crush a the ice cubes a bit .
- Add condensed milk water and pulse them 2-3 times.
- Pulse them till well combined but the ice should not get melted.
- Serve this slushy drink by topping them with chocolate syrup and marshmallows.
- You can top them as you wish with Milk pd , chocolate chips , Confetti's etc .
- You can make them with evaporated milk and sugar too .