Valentine's day is very special day not only for youngster but for all ages. Its the day to show our loved ones how much we care for them , " Love " them How they mean a lot in our life. I say everyone has got a day to make their loved one's realize How they mean a lot by sharing gifts , or doing something nice to make them happy.I always treat my My h with some eatables , his fav foods and surprise him. I even make some hand made gifts sometimes but of all it food is one way to start a romance and impress some one whom you love the most isn't it.
So for this valentines day I chose to make rose flavored treat for my be loved . Am so happy to get him and he is my great friend more than a husband and most important person in my life. So here is my rose treat for the love season :) . Happy valentine's day to all my readers hope all are enjoying with your loved once .
Milk - 1 1/4 cup
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Rose syrup - 4 tbsp
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Apple - 1 No ( Chopped)
Tutti frutti and Strawberries - For garnish
- Heat 1 cup of milk till they start to boil , at the same time in a bowl mix cornflour and 1/4 cup of milk and mix them to a lump free mixture.
- After Milk boils add the corn flour and milk mixture and keep on mixing them.
- Ensure that there are no lumps formed , Boil them till they are coated in the ladle and thickens a bit .
- Add sugar and mix them well.
- Once they thicken a bit switch of the flame and add the rose syrup and mix them well.
- Cool them well and add chopped apples to the custard .
- Garnish them with tutti frutti or strawberries.
You can add any other fruit too like banana, grapes, pomegranate to this custard.