Chocolate are something which I carve for everyday , I like to have them in any form. When I was a Kid mom never used to buy us a chocolate bcoz she was very conscious about the addiction and she didn't want me to decay my teeth before marriage :P So I had very minimal amount of chocolate as a kid when I grew at some stage she stopped telling and told me you know what will it lead to now I don't have to pester you.. I must say she is very caring and sweet naaa, am following the same with my daughter too but My daughter is a little smarter and some how she pampers us and get a M &M each time. Ok so you see how I missed these delicious chocolate as a kid But now am enjoying them a lot .. I am kind of a chocoholic and love chocolates a lot so when valli announced the theme the first thing I was sure to do was chocolate theme . Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#38. ...
Few days Back Ezcookbook conducted a giveaway and I tried this No bake Pinwheel and they tasted yumm. So today am sharing the recipe which I tried and taste from my ezcookbook.. This is an attractive and easy to make pinwheels which doesn't require any cooking and taste fantastic as is. The first time when I saw this I had bookmarked it and tried them they look cute don't they :).. Lets move on to the recipe
Recipe Source : EZcookbook
Marie Biscuits- 12 no.
Coconut Powder- 3/4 cup ( mine was not too fine variety )
Sweetened Cocoa pd - 6 tbsp
Milkmaid -1/2 tin (from 14 Oz can )
Milk Few tsp
- Crush marie biscuits into fine powder by using a ziplock , Just put the biscuits in zip lock and close them use a rolling pin and roll over it till all the biscuits are crushed well finely, Then sieve it if any lumps.
- Mix in the powdered marie biscuit with cocoa pd and half of the milkmaid. Knead gently and make firm and smooth dough . If it is too sticky grease your hands with milk and the knead.
- Using a rolling pin flatten the dough in between two cling wraps. Keep it aside
- In another vessel mix together coconut powder and rest of milkmaid. Form a ball and roll it thin disc in between cling wrap.
- Now place this coconut rolled dough on the top of the chocolate rolled dough. Start folding both the circles together to form a cylindrical roll just like you do for swiss rolls.Roll only the dough and not the cling wrap.
- Now just wrap this cylindrical roll in a foil. Freeze it for 15-20 minutes.
- After 20 mins remove the dough and them in equal size , You can see the pinwheels formed when you cut each slice.
- You can add few tsp of milk to make the dough smooth.
- If the pinwheel dough is sticky while slicing then freeze them again for a while .