Coming to today's post is a cool and refreshing frozen ice cream which doesn't require any ice cream maker and you can enjoy them in this hot summer.This requires only 4 ingredients and is easy breezy frozen dessert to make. This sorbet is with watermelon and rose syrup with splash of lemon juice makes it all refreshing.
This is my fav combo to make the warm summer afternoons very refreshing..This sorbet taste yumm when had the same day , scoop out the crystals and enjoy this smooth textured sorbet / shorbet . Beat the heat with this perfect cool sorbet. Today shama of easy 2 cook recipes celebrating her birthday and here is my virtual treat for her.. Happy birthday shama :).. lets move on to the recipe ..
Seedless Watermelon juice - 4 cups ( Blend the watermelon piece in the mixer)
Sugar - 2 tbsp ( adjust to your taste)
Rose syrup - 4 tbsp
Lemon juice - 2 tsp
For garnish - Mint leaves / sprinklers/ watermelon wedge
- In a blender add the watermelon juice, sugar, rose syrup, lemon juice.
- Pulse it 2-3 times till they combine well.
- Transfer this to a freeze proof container or a bowl.
- Cover them with a lid or a cling wrap.
- Freeze it for 1-2 hours .You can also freeze them over nite.
- Scoop out the ice Crystals formed using a scoop and serve them immediately in a bowl.
- Garnish it with Mint leaves / sprinklers/ watermelon wedge.