Fun food always attracts kids and am sure this alphabet pasta sundal will impress them a lot ..My kidoo enjoyed playing with pasta at the same time enjoyed having them , also the big Kid in our home am talking about my H :P he even enjoyed it a lot and turned into a kid after seeing those letters ;) Here I added carrots to make is healthier , you can also add peanuts to the sundal. So for the 3rd day of healthy snack box theme I made this kids friendly alphabet pasta sundal.Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#43. Lets move on to the recipe..
Alphabet Pasta - 1 cup (Cooked - Cook the pasta as directed in the pouch)
Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
Grated carrot - 2 tbsp
Desiccated Coconut - 2 tbsp
Curry leaves - 1 sprig
Whole red chillies - 2 Nos
Turmeric pd- 1/4 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- In a pan heat oil add mustard leaves .
- After they splutter add curry leaves.
- Then add urad dhal and saute them till light brown.
- Break the whole red chillies and add them.
- Saute them , then add the cooked pasta .
- Add turmeric pd, dessicated coconut,grated carrot ,salt and mix the sundal well.
- Serve this warm .
Linking to kids delight By Tamalapaku