Today am happy to do a kids special Lunch box menu which is most tough part as kids are choosy and picky about certain foods.Even my daughter is very picky about certain foods, I Have innovate and make the food look attaractive to make her eat. So I think it is tough to please every kid as each kid has different thought. For my first lunch boxmenu I chose a very fun and very Indian sandwich kabab and to go with our some very filling sides and perfect nutrition rich lunch box meal. I was suprised when my kidoo ate the banana on stick as she hate banaba but I guess see likes them on stick.. Lets move to the lunch box recipes
Kids Lunch Box Menu
Sandwich kabab with Green chutney
Fruits in stick
Brown Bread - 6-7 nos
Sandwich cheese - 3-4 nos
Lettuce as needed
Potato masala as needed
Green chutney to serve
- Cut bread to 4 form squares .
- Apply potato masala in one square and top it with other square bread.
- The same way Keep the cheese and lettuce in the square.
- Arrange the assembled sandwich in a stick and prick acherry tomato on top.
Tortilla -1 no
Banana -1 no
Dulce de leche - 2-4 tbsp
- Take a tortilla and spread the dulce de leche evenly.
- Peel the banana and place on the edge of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and the cut themto pieces.
- Stick a tooth pick.
Cooked Macroni - 1 cup
Boiled potatoes - 1 no
Red chilli pd -1/2tsp
Turmeric pd - 1/4 tsp
Cumin pd- 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Bread Crumbs as needed
Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients except oil for fryin and bread crumbs..
- Mash the macroni and potatoes well.
- Make round shaped disc out of it and them cover them with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the shaped fritters.
- Fry them till golden brown from both sides.
- Transfer them to kitchen towel and drain the excess oil.
Linking to Indus Ladies