Today am here with an refreshing smoothie pink in colour and yummy in taste :) This was my H 's birthday special smoothie which i made for him. This is such an flavorful and delicious smoothie which is a filling for breakfast or if you don't have tea or coffee this is what should be trying :) My h liked this delicious smoothie :) . This smoothie is an coolant to bare this summer heat. Lets Move on to the recipe quickly and see how to prepare this easy and delicious smoothie :)
Raspberry - 1 cup
Gulkand - 1 Tbsp
Rose syrup - 2 tbsp
Whole Milk - 1 1/2 cup
Sugar - If needed (optional)
- In a blender add Raspberry gulkand and grind them frist in to puree then add milk and rose syrup and give them a quick pulse.
- Now our quick and delicious smoothie with completely different combo is ready to go in to your tummy :)
- Have them chilled or with lots of ice cubes in them.
- Sugar is optional as gulkand and rose syrup both adds the required sweetness to this smoothie
- You can even top them with vanilla ice cream and enjoy