Its Christmas eve I know all would have Baked a lot and all set to celebrated the Christmas and welcome Christ . But if you have some last minute planes to bake a cake then this recipe should be help to those . Christmas is one festival I love the most , I love the lights , fireworks and the sip the hot Chocolate. When I was at school we had this fun game of counting the stars and making wishes .In the way to school we used to search for homes hanging star's and used to make a wish it was so fun I don't remember whether my wishes came true or not but that was a really gud fun game for us. The second thing comes to mind is we used to play chris mom and chris child I know most of us know this game for every Christmas this game was so awaited and we had some funny pranks ,a very nostalgic moment. I wish everyone a very Merry christmas and happy new year :)
As tomorrow is christmas I wanted to share some last min cake ideas if you don't have enough time to bake a fruit cake then am sure you will try this as it is a chocolate cake with tutti frutti which is super moist and very delicious to cake . It is a normal chocolate cake with a tutti frutti in it you will sure love the bites of tutti frutti in between the cake. So here is my treat for my readers and followers for this Christmas eve :)
All purpose / Maida -2 cups
Sugar -1 1/2 cup
Cocoa pd - 1/3 cup
Milk - 1 3/4 cups
Oil - 1/4 cup
Tutti frutti - 1/4 cup ( more if needed)
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Baking pd - 1 1/2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Apple cider vinegar - 2 tsp
- Pre heat the oven at 350 F
- Grease a can pan ( here I used a christmas tree mould) Flour the pan and dust the excess.
- Sift flour , baking pd, baking soda, cocoa pd in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix oil, sugar , milk , vanilla essence and mix them till sugar dissolves.
- Add the wet ingredient mixture in to the flour mixtur little by little and mix them well till they appear glossy.
- Add the tutti frutti and mix well.
- At last add apple cider vinegar and fold them in the batter till well combined.
- Transfer the batter to the greased and floured pan.
- Bake the cake at 350 F for 30 - 45 Mins.
- Bake them till a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- After they are done let the cake stand on pan for 10 mins then transfer them to serving platter.
- If you want you can frost with any cream frosting or just dust some confectionery sugar .
- As I baked them in christmas tree pan I decorated them with some MnM's and cheeries.
Linking to Divya's Culinary Journey and Cooks Joy