Hi friends !! Am back with another delicious recipe shared by one of our favorite blogger's Mom .. Yes it +Priya Suresh aks of " Priya's versatile recipe", her Mom " shanthi verma anuty again with an delicious and yummy recipe for us :)..Thank you aks for making your mom do this for my event "Come on - Lets cook buddies" :). Am really honored to have a great cook and bloggers Mom here sharing their secret recipes :) Thank you once again Shanthi verma anuty for sending me this delicious entry :) Lets move on to the recipe :)
Over to Santhi verma anuty
While making pooris, add a teaspoon of rava to retain the puffiness of the pooris.
2 cups All purpose flour
1+1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
1/2 cup Strawberry puree
1 tsp Orange Zest
1/2 cup Milk (full fat)
1/4 cup Vegetable oil
1/2 cup Dry fruits (tuttifrutties,cherries,raisins,chopped apricots)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the muffin pan with paper liners,keep aside.
- Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda, orange zest,cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder in a large bowl.
- Bring the milk to boil,add the dry fruits to hot milk and keep aside.
- Meanwhile beat the suger,strawberry puree and oil until the sugar gets well dissolved.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients,gently add in the dry fruits with the milk.
- Don't over beat the batter, spoon the batter to the already lined muffin pan.
- Bake them in middle rack for 20 minutes until golden brown r or else a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean..
- Tasty Muffins are ready.