Sweet paan or mitha paan are my fav and i look for paan when i go to any marriage feast specially when it is Rajasthani style marriage you will surely have paan in our menu 's... I made these chocolate paan bcoz am great chocolates lover i wanted to include some chocolaty touch to my mouth freshener..
Today we will make my fav version "chocolate Meetha or Sweet Paan". we would also use many interesting & commonly available ingredients to prepare our chocolate Paan.
Its so much fun when we prepare paan at home i enjoyed preparing these yummilicious chocolate paan and enjoyed the refreshing taste of this chocolaty meetha paan!!! ....
1 tsp Raisins or ( you can also fill in tutti frutti )
1 tsp Chopped cashews
1 tsp Melted dairy milk
1 tsp Date candy
2 tbsp Sweetened betel nuts(optinal )
1 tsp Gulkand (rose petals preserves)
1 tsp sweet sounf (sweet aniseeds)
Mix in all the above ingredients.
4 betel leaves(paan )
¼ tsp choona(lime scale)
1/2 tsp katha (optional)
1 dariy milk
- Wash the betel leaves.
- Apply a little choona/lime scale.
- Apply the katha on this.
- Make a cone of the betel leaf.
- Fill in the mixture pressing it down with finger tips and holding the cone firmly.
- Fill 3/4 of the cone.
- Fold the two sides.
- Bring the top flap down.
- Insert a tooth pick to seal.
- Trim the extras.
- Dip this into melted dairy milk.(To melt the dairy milk bar just break the bar and in a microwave container keep in microwave for 30 seconds )
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle some chocolate vermicelli.
- Also prick a cheery on the toothpick..
- Chill (till the chocolate outer layer is set) and serve.
I used dairy milk bcoz its easily available all time in my pantry but you can even fill some dark chocolates with the other fillings ..
Now talking abt paan i remember amit ji 's song " kaeeeke paan baras wala kulaje baand aakaluka thala " .Apt song for my post isn't it ??.he he ... Christmas is nearing sure remember to prepare some mouth fresheners for your guests!!